Vintage Pioneer Wear Chimayo Coat
Very hard-to-find, vintage Pioneer Wear Golden Collection maroon and cream colored Chimayo style coat. Woven chimayo style insets in turquoise, maroon, and black on both side on the front and in the center of the back. Deep maroon trim around collar, down the front, and around waistline. Two front pockets. Light shoulder padding. Single button closure in front. 75% wool, 25% nylon outer shell. Full polyester lining. Marked a size 8, fits mostly true to size. See measurements below for sizing/fit details. In very good-good vintage condition with normal signs of wear near pockets, on cuffs, etc (see photos for details). Dry clean only. Only one coat available as this is a true, vintage piece.
- 21.5'' across chest from armpit to armpit (slight drop shoulder, measurements are approx.)
- 25.5'' long down the center of the back
- approx. 21'' long sleeves (drop shoulder gives a little more sleeve length)
- approx. 17'' across back shoulders (drop shoulder makes exact measurement difficult)
- all measurements taken laying flat
- Comes with FREE US Priority Shipping!
*Please note that all vintage pieces are just that...vintage. Therefore they may show signs of aging, wear, and minor flaws. We will do our very best to accurately describe each and every detail beyond normal minor wear on the vintage pieces we carry. If you have any questions about a piece, please contact us prior to ordering. All vintage pieces will be sold in original condition with minimal cleaning and polishing to preserve them and their character. We are happy to clean and/or polish your pieces, at your request. For additional information and details on how to care for your vintage pieces, please see our FAQ section.**